Additional services offered for your convenience and quality of care include:
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) flight physicals
- Flu clinics for established patients
- Minor fracture
- Weekend clinic for established patients
- Pharmacy located on site
- Other primary care services
We believe that every child has a right to a healthy future. We are fortunate that today's vaccines provide protection from the deadly illnesses of the past. Our physicians work with parents to verify that infants and children receive important protection from polio, measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, hepatitis, pneumonia, influenza and more.
Flu is nothing to sneeze at. For older adults and those with chronic illnesses or impaired immune systems, flu represents a serious health threat. To avoid the flu and its often-deadly complications, we offer annual flu clinics for children and adults and those who are at high risk.